Musing, discoveries, thoughts and opinions about family life and the lady who coordinates the calendar.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Still Snowing



I just had the best cup of coffee ever. I realize that is because of the two hours of shoveling before hand. Anything I eat or drink right now is blissful. The Big Fella spent more then four hours shoveling and snow blowing.
Of course they worked hard on an assortment of snow sculptures. Both he and Q are sprawled out in front of the fire place right now laughing. Yum. Q feels so much better today too. This blizzard has given us much fun and many moments of laughter already today. And yes, it is still snowing. No work today. Another gift. We'll bake later. Some holiday gifts need our attention. I'm also quite sure video games are in my future. For now, there's a fire that requires our presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment